eMule 0.50a beba 2.72 beta

Aperto da tux., 01 Luglio 2013, 17:29:44 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

tux.

Hi kids!  :doofywave:

- Do you really think kids today will become violent just because they know how to swear?  :think:

THOR

No I don't, but it's only a kind of respect for those who don't like that kind of "expressions".
In my "real life" I usually use too many bad words, but I'm trying to stop it  :asd:
Chi desidera avere qualche cosa che non ha mai avuto, dovra' pur fare qualche cosa che non hai mai fatto!

Vota la tua Mod preferita - Mod più votate: 1° Xtreme - 2° MorphXT - 3° beba

tux.

Now that's quite American. "Let's ban everything that's bad, it will magically disappear!"

OrnitOrincO

Caustico :asd:
Oh well, nothing left to do but wait for a new beba version and hoping it could befriend my snake oil... no hurry :whistling:

tux.

Uninstall your snake oil, maybe.  :tongue:

Neo26

Citazione di: tux. il 30 Luglio 2013, 15:21:01 PM
Uninstall your snake oil, maybe.  :tongue:

Agree, your PC will give thanks message :hello:

tux.

The next beba version will be v2.80 or v3.00 (yet to be decided) and based on eMule 0.50b. The list of changes is already prepared. In case you want to start beta testing, grab the current kMule SVN code (or wait for the next release) and try the new clipboard watcher.

:whistling:

THOR

Citazione di: tux. il 11 Agosto 2013, 19:06:20 PM
The list of changes is already prepared.

Where is this list? No sign on EP  :whistling:
Chi desidera avere qualche cosa che non ha mai avuto, dovra' pur fare qualche cosa che non hai mai fatto!

tux.

In my dropbox, well hidden.

Short overview:

* merge eMule 0.50b
   * remove beba improvements which are part of the new official code
* add the Clipboard Watchdog (from kMule by myself)
* add MediaInfo.dll auto update (from kMule by WiZaRd)
   * remove the .url file from the beba package
* fix a grammar issue in the credits ;-)
* default toolbar set to "small icons, labels on the right" (because I like that)

:bounce:

Any wishes?

THOR

Citazione di: tux. il 11 Agosto 2013, 19:25:24 PM
In my dropbox, well hidden.

Short overview:

* merge eMule 0.50b
   * remove beba improvements which are part of the new official code
* add the Clipboard Watchdog (from kMule by myself)
* add MediaInfo.dll auto update (from kMule by WiZaRd)
   * remove the .url file from the beba package
* fix a grammar issue in the credits ;-)
* default toolbar set to "small icons, labels on the right" (because I like that)

:bounce:

Any wishes?

Yessss! As I said in the past (cause I keep open many search tabs), I'd like to move each tab in "search results" page, changing their position (for example, moving the 10th tab between second and third ......)
Alternatively, I'd like to have these tabs in two or more lines, as I can see all tabs without scrolling them.
:-[

tux.

Why do you keep many tabs open at all? Search results are not fetched automatically.  :think:

THOR

Because every day I repeat my searches for many "new episodes" and I prefer to see all keywords in the tabs without the needing of saving a title list in a txt file and write it on emule again and again.
This is the same thing that I do on Firefox; many tabs open so I can surf from one to another very fast  :wink2:

CitazioneSearch results are not fetched automatically

Yes, they are!

tux.

Oh.

Hm, not sure if the SysTabControl32 supports moving tabs. According to the internet, it doesn't. (Basically I'd have to recode everything related to them.  :think:)

THOR

beba! First mod in the story ..... with moving tabs!!  :bounce:

tux.

If I were you, I'd suggest that to the official devs.  :bounce: