eMule 0.50a beba 2.72 beta

Aperto da tux., 01 Luglio 2013, 17:29:44 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

tux.

- improved: merged a few general code improvements from NetF WARP mod [NetFinity]
- improved: merged a few Kad code improvements and fixes from kMule mod [WiZaRd]

- fix (b): fixed a fix from beba v2.70 [Tuxman]
- fix (b): fixed score calculation with the Analyzer CS [Tuxman]
 * probably broken since beba v1.0; well then.

:angel:

Si prega di verificare il calcolo del punteggio per incongruenze...  :nono2:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/50y1i6q72m3xxe1/nightlybin.7z
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8hh8pbamoj7ot1/nightlysrc.7z

THOR

I'm very glad you (and Wizard) are still active in the "emule-project", unlike most developers who have by now left the project  :sad:
I'm testing our new beba  :clap:
Chi desidera avere qualche cosa che non ha mai avuto, dovra' pur fare qualche cosa che non hai mai fatto!

Vota la tua Mod preferita - Mod più votate: 1° Xtreme - 2° MorphXT - 3° beba

tux.

Some of us return every now and then, like Netfinity ... :) ...

sbi82

Hi tux!

Glad to see you are still working on my favourite mod... Thank you!  :cheers:

I'll give a try right now!
Non c'è cattivo più cattivo di quando un buono diventa cattivo!  (Bud Spencer)
Noi robot non possiamo provare emozioni... E questo mi rende molto triste! (Bender di futurama, credo... :-) )

tux.

tux.

Updated to beta 2 with a link to beba's (all-new) version check in the logs.  :)

(For the translators: There's one new string, a second one will follow in beta 3.)

IDS_BEBA_VERSION_CHECK  "Click here to check if a new beba version is available"
IDS_BEBA_VCHECK_INFOTEXT "Note that this only checks for a new version of the official eMule client. New beba versions are not affected."

THOR

Citazione di: tux. il 03 Luglio 2013, 16:42:10 PM

(For the translators: There's one new string, a second one will follow in beta 3.)

About beba's translators ......... I do not know wo they are (Darkforge?) and if they are still in activity, but if you are searching for new translators ...... here we are  :whistling:

PS: I do not want to replace (or to start a war with) the old translators so, if they are reading this, keep doing your great work  :good:
Chi desidera avere qualche cosa che non ha mai avuto, dovra' pur fare qualche cosa che non hai mai fatto!

tux.

I'm pretty sure they'll read this here as this is the only Italian beta board for me.  :grin:
But you're right, I should post a link there. Thanks for the reminder!

THOR

You're welcome  :wink:
If you need some help .... here we are  :cheers:

tux.

Yup: Please check if the upload scoring ("On Queue" list) seems to be ok, with and without Analyzer CS enabled.

(Without Analyzer CS: "Bad" clients should not be punished so much. With it: They should have a very low rating.)

dylandog84

I tried to enable/disable the CA and it happened what you wrote.
In my queue list i have many clients with the default nickname and when i do a test like this i'm confuse. In this case, i would like to see a feature like funny nick.  :angel:

:hello:

tux.

Uhm. Just for clarification: The Analyzer CS is not the Analyzer, it only affects the scoring, not the bad client punishment itself.  :bounce:
Thanks for the test! (Could you give me a screenshot of your queue with Analyzer CS disabled? Just curious. Mine is not long.)

Also, no, there won't be funny nick. Deal with it.

dylandog84

Also my queue list isn't too long because i'm testing just for few hours...

This is my queue list with Analyzer CS disabled:

http://i.imgur.com/1cOEEpQ.png

tux.

Looks reasonable. Nothing is broken then.  :76:

Thank you!
Now I'll do some fine-tuning, maybe improve some small things...

Please report any crashes BEFORE the release this time!  :wink2:

dylandog84

CitazionePlease report any crashes BEFORE the release this time!
Of course, i won't forget this time!!  :tongue:

:hello: